Friday, October 26, 2012

Smile like ya mean it

Quick update heading into the weekend here y'all. Gonna do this one in list format.

  1. Maternity pants and a bra are about the most comfortable thing on the planet.
  2. I have been a raging bitch lately, thank you hormones.
  3. It's Alabama homecoming week, and it makes me proud to be an alum of the greatest university in the world!
  4. Hello random cravings. Cocoa puffs and bananas, yes PLEASE!
  5. Heartburn is getting worse by the day...really, rainbow sherbet?
  6. I'm so glad that I can have 2 caffeinated drinks a day. Coke, you are my savior.
  7. I really don't hate my job. We've come a long way!
  8. My friends and family have been really understanding about me not answering my phone. Trust me, you probably would prefer the silence to what could potentially come out of my mouth.
  9. If I could have one thing right now, it would be a bottle of moscato...to myself.
  10. Oh, and some sudafed. Thank you sinus infection.

Enjoy the weekend, guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment