Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Round 2!

Okay so today is ultrasound round 2! Hopefully we'll finally find out what we're having. The suspense is killing me!!! Well, maybe not killing....I'm just ready to know.

I had a strange dream last night. Apparently, I was having a boy and the whole dream was about people congratulating me on my Facebook. It was weird. Typically when I have baby dreams, I see a baby...Not this time. Could it be a sign of things coming later today? We'll see!

Everyone keeps telling me it's a boy. I think my best friends know how much fun I'll have with a girl, so they want that for me...but deep down they think it's a boy. I am "sitting low" as they say. That's "a sign of a boy," so to speak.

Like I've said a million times, I really don't care what Peanut is, just as long as he/she is healthy!



Last night I felt pretty icky. Just all over blahhhh. I got a little lightheaded and dizzy when I was taking our dinner out of the oven...and by dinner I mean the frozen pizza we bought...because after working 10.5 hrs, I really didn't feel like cooking. I drank some orange juice and laid in front of the fan for a while. Felt alright after that. I think I just needed some rest.

I scratched the skin underneath my right eye in the middle of the night. No real point in blogging that...it just hurt.

Sorry if I seem a little scatter-brained today. I'm just really, really anxious about the appointment.

That lil booger better uncross those legs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment