Monday, October 8, 2012

Polling data

So I made 2 different statuses on facebook as to wether everyone thinks Peanut is going to be a girl or boy! So far people are leaning towards girl...and I kinda am, too.

See, the whole reason I decided to take the 1st pregnancy test was this really odd dream I had. I don't think I've written about this yet so yeah....

I was napping on the couch, feeling super sick. Tony was going to get us some Jimmy Johns for dinner. I had this dream where I could see myself sleeping on the couch, and a spirit of a girl just entered my body...and I just woke up. It was really weird. That's when I remembered I had a pregnancy test upstairs (from the whole birth control recall from a few months back), and decided to take it. Within SECONDS it said pregnant. I called T, told him to come back right now....and here we are!

Anyways, that's why I've been leaning towards girl this whole time. I know T wants the boy so bad he can't stand it, but I know he will absolutely fall in l-o-v-e with his daughter the second he sees her on that screen on Thursday.

Onnnnn that note, this week is gonna absolutely creep by. I guess I should go to work now. Blahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment