Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some people...

I'm not making any kind of effort at work today. The weather is making me sleepy, and I wish I was at home in bed with my love. Sadface.

Lily threw up twice this morning...poor puppy. I put her in bed with her daddy. Nothing like cleaning up dog puke in the a.m. Hmmmph.

I decided to try a recipe in my crockpot this morning. It's gotta cook for like 5 hours so it should be ready by the time I get home from work. I found a similar recipe online and then just kinda winged it.

It's tater tots, cheese, chicken and bacon caserole! It needs a better name.... I bought waterchestnuts for it, too...but forgot to put em in. I got the tatertots that have the onion flavor, put half the bag on the bottom, then a layer of the 5 cheese Mexican blend. Next I put a layer of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks. Then came some bacon. Finally the rest of the tots, cheese, chicken, bacon, and a little more cheese. Poured in 1/2 cup of 2% milk and covered it. Put it on low. Forgot to add salt and pepper, but I can always do that later. I'll probably add the waterchestnuts on top, too. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

So we hired this guy to do our night safety/office work. He's a decent guy, good at his job for the most part...but for some reason I just can't stand him! I don't know what it is, seriously! He never did anything rude or that would piss me off...I just don't like him. I don't like it when he's in the room, I don't like to see him walk by, I don't like the way he smells, I just plain don't like him. Tony says I need to give him a chance...I try but....AHHHH!!! He says really stupid things and talks about work all the freaking time. I get it, you did something. Cool. Do you want a cookie? Good. Lord.



That's enough for now. I need something with some caffine in it before my head explodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment