Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Baby, There's a shark in the water

Wow...today is going by incredibly slow. It's like every second is taking 5! Geeze...I'm ready for tomorrow.

Today is my sister's birthday! Even though we tend to fight like cats and dogs, I love her dearly. She has always been a big part of my life.

I can't think about anything but tomorrow morning! I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight...? I have 57,000 people to call and/or text tomorrow before the gender hits facebook, but I can't wait!!!
Not too much to update about today. We had our quarterly review board here at work today. We passed, but I don't know yet if we did well enough to bonus out. I hope so. I could really use some extra cash, but again, who couldn't?

Two more long, grueling hours here before I can split. It's driving me nuts. ARGHHH!!!

We decided to let both of our moms come tomorrow. At first, we wanted to do it alone, but then with everything going on with my parents...well, Mom kinda played the fire card. Then, we couldn't invite my mom and not T's. Cindy is having a sleep study done on that side of town anyways. If she gets done in time, she's more than welcome to come.




It's almost sureal to me, that we're finally going to know the gender. No more "it," but maybe still a few "Peanuts." Tomorrow it's Riley or AJ. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment