Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Happy Sunday, y'all.

I've been super productive this morning. Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! The whole downstairs (well, except the bathroom) is spotless! Working upstairs right now. I'm on my 2nd load of laundry, too! I love a clean house! It makes me feel....comfortable.

T made $230 freaking dollars on deliveries with Wing Zone (his 2nd job) last night. Can you say "holy crap?" Anyways, since we did so well last night, he got us Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Mmmm hashbrown casserole... nom nom nom

Speaking of casseroles, mine turned out pretty good. It did taste a little bland and not nearly as creamy as I would have liked. Hot sauce fixed the 1st issue. Next time, I think I'll add either cream cheese or sour cream. I'll definitely add the water-chestnuts, too. Maybe some corn and a little onion....we'll see.

So, how much of a genius am I you ask? Oh well, pretty much the most genius ever. I had an extra car air freshener laying around, so ya know what I did? I clipped it on the vent in our kitchen. Boom. Did I just blow your mind? I know, it's okay to be amazed. The whole downstairs smells like strawberry lemonade. It's lovely. :)

We're about to go clean our cars, go see mom and pops for awhile, then later we're having dinner with T's family.

I love Sunday's. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment