Friday, October 19, 2012

Crash into me

Hey y'all. Nothing too spectacular to update about today. Boring Thursday and Friday.  Let's recap!

Thursday!
Thursday was actually a pretty good day! I was off, and it was much needed. I hung out with mom and got lunch with her. Honeybaked ham...nomnomnom. So goodddd!

I had my 2nd ever cavity filled yesterday. :( The other one was bogus, dead tooth. Anyways, it took less than 20 minutes to do the whole thing...then half my face was numb for 5 hours. Score.

I also had one of the best haircuts I've ever had! Seriously! If you're in the Tuscaloosa area, go see Liz at Ulta. She's amazing! Love her! Can't wait to go back for color. :)

Rode with T on his delivery route last night. Made some extra money, can't complain!

Today!
Today is boring! Not anything really going on. Work is so slow! I've literally been playing Bejewelled and listening to the Ralphie May station on Pandora all day.

Comedy is keeping me awake, for sure.

Mom and dad are moving into their apartment today! I'm so happy they are getting out of that hotel room, finally! One step towards normalcy.



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment