Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So I'm getting ready for work...

So, I'm getting ready to leave for work. Got it allllll planned out. Gonna call my grandma on the way, throw on some makeup, and get there with enough time to grab a coke before settling in at my desk. That must have been too good to be true.

I come down stairs, put my shoes on, grab my purse, and dig for my keys..........

....still digging.....


....look on the key rack....


....check the top of the microwave....



.....check the kitchen......



.....check the dining table.......


NOTHING.

Where are my keys you're probably wondering....yeah, me too. They are in Tony's rental car.



That's right, in Tony's car... on the other side of town.

When we went to see my parents last night, he needed to check the mail. The key to the mailbox is on my keyring. He did not put them back where he got them from, and now I'm stranded at the apartment, late for work.

I called him 9 times before he finally answered....his response...."oh."


REALLY?! "OH?!"  lkjfskldfjwoibgrjgnsgjndfjkn!!!!!

He calls me back and asks me where my spare key is...wanna know where that is....it's in his actual car, sitting over at Tuscaloosa Hyundai, being serviced!!! So now, I'm sitting here, waiting for him to finish whatever he's doing to bring me my damn key.




This is shaping up to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment