Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you...

Alright, time to get back at it with this thing. How am I ever going to make this thing pay off if I don't keep updating it, right?

Anyways...

I have all this crazy energy lately, and I've been really positive as well. I feel like, especially with everything that has been going on lately, being negative is a waste of my time.

My parents are doing really well, all things considered. It's been a tough road, but we'll get through it. Thank God for good insurance, right?

The fire started in their garage by their 2003 Cadillac CTS, around 4am Monday the 24th. The car hadn't been driven since Saturday around 9pm. Crazy, right? Once it reached the attic, there wasn't a prayer. The whole house is ruined. My parents have a lot of decisions to make, and it's going to be a long rest of the year (at the very least).

The most important thing is that they are alive, and they had really good insurance. Had they not...well, I don't even want to think about it. I'm just so thankful for smoke alarms and the Hartford. Everything is going to be okay.

Their 30th wedding anniversary is next week. We have a lot to celebrate. :)

AND.... one week from tomorrow, we find out if our little Peanut will be wearing cleats or tutus!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! Tony is absolutely positive it's a boy. I don't care either way. I was thinking girl...but I don't have a clear read on it. I know I'll be a HUGE ball of tears either way.

So. Pumped.

My cousin, Baby Preston, is off of all medications at this point. It's now between him and God what happens next. He is doing as well as can be expected. They are doing CPAP tests to gauge his breathing. So far, so good! Apparently his nervous system is responding! If you pinch him, he flinches! Normally I don't condone pinching a child...but whatever it takes to wake that little butt up.

I keep praying for him constantly, and I hope you are too. It has to be paying off! We are still holding strong that he is a little miracle child, and God has big things in store for him. Keep praying!

That's all for now! I gotta find some way to get this energy out of me!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment