Friday, October 5, 2012

Name changing and presents

I wish there was another occasion where I was just randomly given gifts....

Seriously! There are really only 2 occasions in life where you're just randomly given gifts, pregnancy and  engagement.

Tony's folks stopped by my work with a goodie bag of stuff for peanut! Onesys, bottles, and the CUTEST frog thermometer! Yesterday Mama bought Peanut a onesy that says "I drool crimson and white," and a white bib with a houndstooth elephant...TOO CUTE!

It is really hard to believe that this time next week I will be in full baby mode... I am so excited to know what I can call our baby. It's just weird not knowing at this point. I try to talk to it every chance I get...I just want to be specific.

I think we have officially changed the girl name to Riley Greer DiPastena instead of Layla Grace DiPastena. I mean...Layla was always the fake name I gave out at the bars to guys I didn't want anything more than a free drink out of sooooo....maybe it is better this way.

I see us having a Riley. It's such a cute name. We just have to run it by Tony's sister Michelle before it is official. It was her backup name if Andrew was a girl. I don't want to step on her toes or anything. It's just the polite thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment