Tuesday, October 16, 2012

IT'S A GIRL!

IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Diapers, dimples and DRESSES!


I am SO EXCITED I can't even tell you! I knew from the start, even before I was actually confirmed pregnant. I guess mom's just know!

Of course, no doctor will ever, ever say anything for definite. She did say, "well, I'm not seeing any outdoor plumbing!" Tony takes that to mean there is still a chance for a boy...but he's just as happy either way.

And, just like last week, everything looked great! Heart, brain, lungs, liver, spine, kidneys, everything looked perfect! Heartbeat was strong and steady.


So, FINALLY, Peanut is really Riley Greer DiPastena <3 <3 <3



And I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!



I should also mention this caused a fight between my mother and I. She sent a mass text out before I had the chance to tell any of my siblings or anyone. It really hurt me. It is the biggest news I/we've been able to tell, ever. I just wanted to be the one to tell it. I told her how upset it made me, and she swung it over to being about her. I know her intentions are good, she's an amazing mom and grandmother, she just needs to not be so controlling. Now she has turned her phone off, and won't answer the hotel phone either. Tony and I are going over there after work to smooth things over.

And people wonder why I tend to be "so emotional."

No comments:

Post a Comment