Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF and PAYDAY!

Today was payday....score! Knowing all of that money is going to bills....fail.

Tony and I are working really hard to get caught up/ahead on everything before Peanut's arrival. Out goal is to be 100% debt free on d-day. I think know we can do it!

Work is driving me crazy right now. I don't know if it's because it's Friday, or if I'm just pregnant and hormonal. 99% of the time, I really don't mind my job. When it is bad....it's really bad. Today hasn't had any particular moments that shook me up.... I just need a nap.

All I've heard on Preston is that they are feeding him breast milk (not orally) and he is keeping it down. His fever and blood pressure spiked last night. Last I heard everything was back to normal. JUST KEEP PRAYING! Every time he even crosses my mind, which is often, I say a quick prayer for my adorable cousin. He's got a lot of life left to live.

Tony is having dinner with one of his guy friends tonight. I am going to have a skype date with my BFF ABBY!!! Yeahhhhh! She hasn't seen my bump yet. :)

Pregnancy note- my boobs are freaking killing me! GOOD LORD! It's like someone is holding dry ice on my nipples. They're also getting ridiculously huge. Kill me.

I'm thinking it's about time to share our lil secret (if you can even call it that anymore) on facebook....hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment