Friday, September 7, 2012

My 16 week appointment!

I had my 16 week checkup with my OBGYN yesterday. Well, I didn't actually see her but I went to the office for blood work and to check on the heartbeat.

Tony went with me this time. He heard the heartbeat for the 1st time. It tripped him out. It was adorable. :)

Heartbeat was 145. Right on track! You could hear the lil peanut moving around. It was so cute!

I had blood drawn to check for certain birth defects like down syndrome and spinal defects. Fingers crossed and prayers sent that everything comes back clear!

Next month we FINALLY find out if it's tutus or footballs. I can't freaking wait! I want to start buying baby stuff! IT'S KILLING ME!!!! Not that I necessarily care what we're having. I know everyone says this, but I just want our lil one to be healthy. I'm anxious to make a registry. :)

I also had a dentist appointment. I have a freaking cavity. I've only had one other one in my whole life. Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment