Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Heartburn hell...

Okay, I've gotta be an idiot....or incredibly pregnant.

Sunday and Monday all I wanted to eat was boneless wings... the spicier the better. I guess the baby has taste buds like both of us. Anyways, I wasn't really thinking of the repercussions. I was just excited that I could finally eat something I really wanted.

Bad idea.

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then Yogurt Mountain for date night last night. We had such a good time. It's amazing how I just fall more and more in love with T every day. It's the greatest blessing.

We got home around 10-10:30. Went to bed sometime around midnight. I woke up around 2am with the worst freaking heartburn I've ever had. I mean, it was AWFUL!

I tried fighting it. T went and got me a big glass of water. I sat up, and started coughing really bad. I went ahead and went to the bathroom. I threw up evvvverything.

Man, I thought I was out of this whole puking phase. Bullllllll shit. I mean, it is my own fault...but I had gone a week without any of this mess.


Ughhhhh.



Now I feel like complete dog crap. I still have awful heartburn. I hope it goes away so I can actually work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment