Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Get over it!

Okay I need to vent here for a second. I'm typically a positive, glass-half-full kinda girl. I do have an issue with other people's bad moods. When an abundance of people around me are in the shittiest of shitty moods, IT PISSES ME OFF!

I'm at work right now, and I'm still dealing with the guest Internet being down. Issue one, pissed off guests.

I had a guest ask me to give him quarters in exchange for charging his debit card. Can't do that. He then got pissed off and went off on me about how "y'all need a damn ATM in this place." issue two, overly rude guest.

I have an appointment with the obgyn tomorrow. T took off so he could come and hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. Mom text me this morning and asked me what time the appointment is. I told her 9am, but tony was going with me. She took that to mean that I didn't need or want her there. Issue three, pissed off mom.

And finally, t calls me and tells me he's having "the worst day ever" because of difficult guests and bitchy fellow employees. Now he wants to apply for other jobs on his lunch break and complain like it's the worst thing ever. Issue number four, pissed off boyfriend.

I get how all these things can be a nuisance, even really annoying (especially the pissed off customer on t's behalf) but my god.... Is all of this really necessary? Did everyone wake up today and decide to be in a bad mood?

I think we all need to go back to bed, wake up, and try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment