Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blogging after dark

Hey readers! A little late on this entry, but we were busy today.

I was pretty irritable at work today. Our guest internet service was down and it seemed like every five freaking seconds someone was calling, "yeah uhmmm my interrrrrnet is uhhh doooown and I uhhh...." "Let me stop you there. Everyone's service is down. They're working on it. No, I don't know when service will be restored. I apologize. No, there's nothing else I can do." It got old, quick. By the time we closed shift I was ready to smack the next person that asked about it upside the freaking head!

T came to work at close so we could do a (free of charge) middle of the week laundry load. That has to be the best perk of my job. I can use the house laundry to wash my clothes (after hours) all I want. It has saved us tremendous amounts of money, and time. Those washers are huge! We can do two weeks worth of washing in three loads! One for colors, one for whites, one for towels and sheets. Score.

After we started the wash, we went to Publix to grab some stuff for dinner. I was in the mood to cook, so we grabbed stuff for spagetti, meat sauce, salad (which is currently bogo!) and strawberry shortcake. We dropped the stuff off at home, went back to work and put the clothes in the dryer, then came home and I started cooking.

Everything was delicious, I must say. I think T and I both needed a good home cooked meal (and so did peanut)! After dinner, T went and picked up our laundry. He's the best!

We watched a movie (Nothing but Trouble, a 90s flick with Chevy Chase and Demi Moore. Hilarious), and had a little fun time, if ya know what I mean. ;) ;)

I don't know what it is, but sex is even better when you're pregnant. I don't get it. I think we both thought it would be weird, but once we got used to the whole "there's a baby in there" thing, and I assured T that there was no way the kid was being hurt or affected by it, sex is like a whole different ballgame! Who knows how it will be when I'm as big as a house.

So I think I mentioned this in one of my earlier blog posts. I have been taking the gummy prenatal vitamins since the beginning of the pregnancy. I opted for those because I read that they are a lot easier on the tummy than the regular horse-pill type.

They were much easier for me to take. The issue now is the taste. I haven't puked in three days (knock on wood), but I'm starting to taste things differently. It's strange. Now I just about gag when I'm chewing my vitamins. I'm about 85% done with the bottle. I think once these are gone I'm gonna try the pills. I can't take these much longer.


My mom was texting me earlier. She is getting wayyyy too excited about the baby! She told me she already bought it something. She wouldn't tell me what it is. The only issue with that is we don't know what it is yet. I don't want her to buy something gender specific and it not be the right one.

Ma is pretty sure it's a girl. She told me she did look at Alabama cheerleader outfits.....and tricycles, swing sets, and floaties. I think she's getting just a little ahead of herself. Oh well...as the old saying goes, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."


No comments:

Post a Comment