Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Is blogging at work counterproductive?

I feel like complete shit today. I almost called in to work, except Wednesdays are usually our slowest days. I had to fight myself to keep from puking this morning. I really feel sick sick. This is going to be a longggg day.

Tony starts his part time job today. I'm so proud of him!!! I hope he likes it and that it's all we think it will be. Extra cash flow would really be awesome right now.

I don't have too much to say right now. The weather here looks pretty bad. We're in for some bad thunderstorms today. I hope all my friends and family are safe and secure.

My mom is fine, by the way. It got a little dicey there yesterday, but last I talked to her (around 11pm) she was watching Friends and having an adult beverage.

I turned off our cable and internet yesterday.  We need to save that money anyways. The internet was slow as Christmas, and we can piggyback off of a neighbor's wifi with a much better connection. I can watch most of what I already watch as it is on Netflix. Adult decisions...wooo.

I'm gonna end here. I feel a puke session coming on and my head is throbbing. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment