Monday, August 27, 2012

But all the other moms are doing it...

I really like blogging. I know I don't have a ton of readers right now, but it's not the most important thing. It's liberating to get my thoughts typed out and I think it's healthy to get to visit them again later.

I started this because I wanted to see if I could make some money off of it. Wouldn't it be amazing to NOT have to work a 9 to 5 and just blog while my kid is asleep to make the diaper money? Hecks yeah it would!

I do still hope that will happen, after all, other moms have done it. Why not me!?

I can't wait to start blogging about cute baby stuff I'm buying, baby showers, gifts (!!!), if it's a boy or a girl (!!!!!!!), all the fun stuff! I just hope people enjoy my writing and my view on things. I have nothing to hide, my life is an open blog.

I hope I can help other moms along the way. Answer some questions, give some advice. I've already learned so much from reading what other mamas are saying, and I hope I can be that kind of mama too.



Cute random story: At the hotel where I work, there is this single mom with 2 of the CUTEST boys that live here. The youngest one, Jack, is my best buddy! He'll come in (like he just did) and tell me the funniest things. He just asked me when I'm gonna bring in my baby to visit. I told him it's gonna be a little while before that happens. One of my favorite Jack stories happened at the beginning of the summer. He came into the lobby shirtless, dancing and singing, "I'm sexy and I know it....OWWW!" I wanted to die! His mom was slightly mortified, but we both got a great laugh out of that.

I complain about my job a lot, but moments like that show me that it really could be much, much worse. I can't wait til my kid does cute stuff like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment