Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion...

I've been such a slacker on this thing lately. My bad, my bad.

Things are going as smoothly as possible. Third trimester...WOO! Home stretch! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by! We're gonna be parents soon! Holy crap....

The nausea and heartburn are back full force. I've actually thrown up a few times. Not cool. Get ready for a t.m.i. moment... I had my first hemorrhoid. OMG! It was awful. I felt like a dog, wanting to rub my ass across the carpet.

I told you it was going to be t.m.i.!

We're getting ready to move out of our townhouse, and into my parent's apartment. We're not exactly thrilled about this... I just keep telling myself it's only temporary and it is going to help us save a RIDICULOUS amount of money....but I'm just not thrilled about it. I know that once Riley gets here, we can't have sex for something like 6 weeks....but it might as well start the day we move in there. I guess that's what hotel's are for! ;)

I am grateful that my parents are willing to help us, though. It's such a blessing.

They should be knocking (what's left of) their house down sometime in the next week. It's bittersweet. I mean....I can hardly stand the thought of a wrecking ball taking out our home...but at the same time I just want it all over and done with. I want mom and dad to move on to something so much better. Right now it's just so hard to see them in that apartment that they hate... It's gonna be even more difficult once we're in there with them.

That being said we are considering saving up a few thousand and getting another apartment or something rent-to-own. Neither one of us wants to be a burden on them. With the way things are going, once I get my promotion my income will double. This will make it much easier for us to save for a down payment even having to pay rent. Our goal is to have $5000 in savings, no debt, and save up a down payment (separate from the 5k). I guess we'll reevaluate the way everything is going after the first of the year, and really get a solid plan in motion.

Tony left his second job. It was getting a little too arduous. We are 99% out of debt, and we've got some money saved up. It definitely helped us out but we need to enjoy the little time we have left with just us two. I'm looking forward to having our weekends back!

Well, football season is coming to an end. Alabama is playing Georgia in the SEC Championship this weekend! I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!!!! I love that game. The 2009 match-up where we beat Florida (and made Tebow cry like a little bitch) was one of the best days of my life. I know, I know. I'm a super huge dork...but when you are raised with Crimson Tide football like I was, you know how special that game (and really that whole season) meant to the fans of our team. Roll tide. :)

Work has been going great! I'm just waiting on the day I get my promotion...waiting, and waiting....and waiting...... it's on the way though. I ran the property myself last week. Everything went awesome! Kicked some people out, checked some new ones in! I think the property was better off in the end of my week than it was when it started.

Tony and I are both off tomorrow for the first time in.....good lord.... I don't know how long. We're SLEEPING IN! Ahhhhh. I love that. We're going to go to his sister's house at some point. They have been collecting some baby stuff for us, so we're gonna go pick that up.

I hope everyone is doing as well as we are! Sorry for being absent lately...I promise, I'll do better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment