Friday, November 2, 2012

25 more things that suck about being pregnant

I've thought of some more! Enjoy! :)

26. People, even random strangers, think it's completely acceptable to come up to me and touch my stomach. Excuse me, no. Back off.

27. Restlessness. Sleeping is a chore now, and I grab a few winks whenever I can.

28. No roller coasters or fair rides. Hmmmph.

29. You can't smoke weed. Truth be told, in college I smoked my share of the greenery. I can't tell you how much better life would be if women could smoke a little to help with the nausea. In a different world, I suppose.

30. Ankles and feet swelling. I haven't had much of that (so far) but it does make you feel cow-like.

31. My nipples CAN'T TAKE temperature change. Seriously, if the A/C kicks on at work, it's OV for me and my milk jugs. Pain, pain, pain.

32. I get slightly winded when going up the stairs. I'm not "out of shape" by any means, but Miss Riley makes it a little more difficult.

33. My fingers are swollen and my rings are super tight :(

34. I HAVE THE CRAZIEST DREAMS! A lot of them are bad or scary ones. I don't like that.

35. My legs are constantly sweaty. No clue what's up with that.

36. The cravings are coming on more and more frequently the further along I get. Abby said the word "happy" in a text, and now ALL I WANT IS A FREAKING HAPPY MEAL!

37. My tastes have dramatically changed. The thought of eating a pizza roll makes my stomach turn...but for some reason, I really want a banana.

*Side note, thank you Gwen Stefani for teaching me how to spell the word banana...but I ain't no holla back girl...*

38. It's difficult for me to sit still. I want to go run laps around the office....then take a nap...

39. My nail beds and nails are super flaky and gross. I thought prenatal vitamins were supposed to make me have super nails?

40. I would love to jump on a trampoline right now. No can do.

41. I WANT SOME SUSHI!!!!! GEEZE!!!

42. If I get upset or angry, it's "because she's pregnant." Not that I have a legitimate concern or reason to be angry or anything. Word.

43. I'm automatically the DD. I get it but geeze! Can't someone else bite the bullet with me?

44. My cute clothes don't fit anymore. I miss my skinny jeans.

45. My skin is itchy, and drinks lotion.

46. People annoy me much more easily than they did before I got knocked up.

47. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't get further than a face-to-face interview for a new job. Nobody is going to hire someone with a baby growing inside them.

48. I'm much more forgetful, and I'll go into these dazes where I have no idea what the hell is even going on. It took me like 10 minutes to type that line. Whoops.

49. I'm very judgemental of other people's parenting styles. Everything makes me say, "my kid will not do that," or "I will not be that kind of mother...no way."

50. My friends and family's feelings are directly tied into mine. If they are sad, I'm sad. If they are pissed, I'm pissed.


But for now, I'm hungry. Lunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment