Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My vagina has disappeared

So it's official, I can't see my vagina anymore. I. Am. So. Pregnant.

My hormones are WAY out of whack. I'm tired 99.99999% of the time. My hips are KILLING me. I'm being a raging bitch.

Ah the joys of pregnancy.... -____-

On top of all of this, we're moving this week. THAT'S tons of fun... Always.

We're actually being smart about it this time and selling most of the crap we were donated in the first place (after the tornado). We are gonna want new stuff anyway so there's no point in storing it.

We have to be out Saturday afternoon, and I'm only off on Thursday to get everything done. Tony is working. I'm probably just going to hire someone to come and get all the stuff we are keeping to put in storage. I obviously can't move anything....

I am sad to leave our first place, but we're both so ready to leave the apartment itself. It's literally falling apart. I'm so sick of it. I don't even give a shit about cleaning it at this point.

I think I have a doctors appointment tomorrow...? I'm so scatterbrained that I literally have no idea. I'll call them later.

I need a nap, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment