Sunday, February 24, 2013

Smothered and covered.

Well, Riley's due date has come and gone. I'm really just annoyed with the whole situation right now. Let me explain...

I'm feeling COMPLETELY smothered. I feel like everyone has put me in a glass bubble. I understand it's just that everyone is concerned and excited but I'm SO over it.

When I do get sleep, I'm woken up by calls and texts asking how I'm feeling and where the baby is. Where the hell do you think she is? Geeze...

Do people, particularly in my family, really think that they won't get notified as soon as something happens?! I'm so over it. Everyone is telling me what to do to bring her out...yeah, I read the same crap you did on the Internet. Let's see if I can cover it- walk, squats, spicy food, sex, riding in the car, hot showers... Anything else?

I know people are trying to be helpful but I just want to be left alone right now. I know the support is there and I appreciate it. I just want some space.

Last night my mom literally asked me if I wanted her to sleep on the floor in our room.............. Really?

Thankfully Tony hasn't become overprotective. He is concerned and ready to help, but he's not smothering me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

I am sitting here on our bed, waiting til I can't stand it anymore to go in the kitchen to get something to eat because I just DON'T want to be asked how I'm feeling.

I am uncomfortable, swollen and annoyed. Anything else?




I have lost my mucus plug... Came out late Friday night and Saturday morning. Mine wasn't bloody or anything, just looked like thick snot. Yummy... Anyways from what I've read and heard from other mommies... That's no way to determine when labor will begin. It could be a week, a day or an hour. Gotta love the exact science of pregnancy. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment