Wednesday, January 16, 2013

35 weeks pregnant...

Wow, guys. I'm the worst blogger in the history of blogging. My bad.

We've been SUPER busy with everything baby! It's getting really close to time for our lil princess to make her grand entrance into this world! I'm so pumped!

Tony's sister threw Riley a baby shower last weekend. It was WONDERFUL! We have so much to be thankful for...especially our amazing family and friends. Riley has more than what she needs. We are truly blessed.

My proverbial "fuse" is getting shorter and shorter by the day. I cry at the drop of a hat, too. I know it's just my hormones...but it SUCKS! I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy.

Speaking of that...are there really women out there that miss being pregnant after the baby comes? Bump that.... it's for the birds! I want our baby to get her butt here so I can dress her in all her cute outfits!

....which she has WAY too many of!

Anyways, I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a checkup. Hopefully everything is still right on schedule! I'm taking the rest of the week off...some R & R before R gets here :) see what I did there? ha...

T has the time off, too. Hopefully we can head to the beach for a few days...that is if the doctor gives us the okay to travel. I really don't think it will happen. I know I've still got several weeks before her due date....well, 5...but I just have this feeling that she's gonna come early.



Holy shit....five. more. weeks.



The heartburn is still unbelievable. It's incredibly hard to get up and down out of bed or sitting. Sex is getting more and more awkward for me...just because I'm so big and uncomfortable.

I am sleeping pretty good, except for the 92384 times I have to get up to pee every night. I usually end up sleeping on my side. The back is not comfortable. The constipation is back. YAY...

Other than that, we're doing great! I'm craving ice....just ice. It could be worse!

If I could have ANYTHING in the world right now...it would be a huge glass  bottle of Moscatto. I would be so content with life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment